Saturday, March 10, 2012

Why do my outgoing messages go to spam?

I have tested this out with my friend. I send a legitimate yahoo mail to her with a microsoft word attachment, yet it automatically goes to her spam box. The mail has a subject and a few paragraphs of message. This is important because I need the recipients of my mail to see what I am sending them.



Why is yahoo mail doing this and how can I make my mail go to the recipient's inbox?



Thanks!Why do my outgoing messages go to spam?
2 possibilities here

1. They may not have you as a contact. Sometimes it's as simple as that. or

2. The fact that it has yahoo/microsoft in it may lead the SP to believe it may be a bit iffy and is being overcautious.

I suspect the latter might be what's happening in your case, but not too sure of how to resolve thisWhy do my outgoing messages go to spam?
spam?

Dear HSBC Bank UK Cardholder,

You have one new message. you are requested to

Log on to your account to view message

No comments:

Post a Comment