Saturday, March 10, 2012

My Yahoo account is sending spam emails to all my contacts without my permission?

What the heck is going on here?!?!?! My friends keep telling me that they're getting weird spam emails from me and I don't know how or why this is happening. Can anyone tell me how this could be- and how do I stop this?My Yahoo account is sending spam emails to all my contacts without my permission?
You should change your password and your secret questions. Once they have your username, it is really easy to get your password. All they have to do is to click the link, "Forget your password."



Another security measure would be to use answers to your secret questions that don't make sense. Just write them down so you don't forget them.



And lastly, some email account have an extra layer of security in the url. Find the location in you help file where you can use https rather than just http.My Yahoo account is sending spam emails to all my contacts without my permission?
I have the same problem. Change your password, that worked for me. My friends were getting spam from some drug company in Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment