Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I've just been looking through my emails and noticed emails from my own email address to me in the spam folder?



Not sure what's going on, can someone give me some advice?



The address sending them is mine but they've been sent to me and in my spam folder. I wouldn't address any emails to myself and i know most people get spam but why would i get them from my own address? Hope someone has some knowledge on this matter. Thanks!

I've just been looking through my emails and noticed emails from my own email address to me in the spam folder?
Be careful for a virus. Some virus' attack your address book and send their virus to all in your address book. Run an antivirus program to eliminate if that is the issue. Good luck. I've just been looking through my emails and noticed emails from my own email address to me in the spam folder?
they do that sometimesI've just been looking through my emails and noticed emails from my own email address to me in the spam folder?
I got the same problem for days... and today I realized that while I was checking my mails I got diconnected from the chat, and a mesage said that I was connected in another computer!

Is anybody else using my mail??

No comments:

Post a Comment