Sunday, March 4, 2012

Limewire and Frostwire olny bring up a few spam files for my searches?

No matter what I search, all I get is a few spam files. Everything used to work until now. My computers great, and has no viruses. Whats the deal?Limewire and Frostwire olny bring up a few spam files for my searches?
check the connection

im guessing its low

see if you have installed any new programs lately that might be interfering with limewire or frostwire

cuz for me after i installed itunes my limewire pro wouldnt work so i switched to frostwire and now it works fineLimewire and Frostwire olny bring up a few spam files for my searches?
To make that not happen, i did it i forget how, go on google and search limewire download. the correct site will tell you how to fix it. By the way dont use limewire or frostwire to much. They're elligal and have many viruses.

No comments:

Post a Comment