Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Someone sent me a spam email with my email address. How do I stop it? How can I find if others received it?

I thought I had pretty good spam protection, but today I received an email with my address as the return address and the to address. How did that happen? How do I stop it?



The information on the expanded header is what I usually use to find where the email came from but nothing helpful is on it. I saved the email if anyone needs to look at it, frankly, it makes me nervous.Someone sent me a spam email with my email address. How do I stop it? How can I find if others received it?
It is annoying, but meanwhile Spammers know how to make it look like you are the one who is sending such mails. Got some of them myself, but since I know that I don't send myself any junk mail, I just delete them. As far as I know, there is no other way yet to deal with such crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment