Saturday, March 10, 2012

How should I reseal a can of SPAM?

I'm about to open a can of SPAM to make a sandwich, but I don't want to use all the meat in the can. What's the best way to save the rest of the meat for tomorrow/another day? Should I put it in a plastic sandwich baggie? Is that effective enough?How should I reseal a can of SPAM?
%26gt;Any time you open a can you need to remove the food from the can because the container can corrode and poison the food. Take the spam out and put it into a sealable plastic container and keep it in the fridge.
I think you're thinking about this way too much. I would NOT store it in the can. Take all the meat out of the can, recycle the can, use what you need of the SPAM, and store the rest in plastic wrap, plastic food bag, or plastic food container and place it in the fridge.How should I reseal a can of SPAM?
SPAM is disgusting. but if you must keep it do not leave it in the tin. Put it on a small plate and cover the plate with clingfilm/plastic.
Put itg in an airtight container. As you seal it make sure you get as much of the air out of the container. You must freeze or at least refrigerate it.How should I reseal a can of SPAM?
Don't use an open can,tomain(something like that) Poison u can get.Sandwich baggie or tin foil.You can rap it in anything even a bread bag but never store in cans!
A container or ziplock bag. DONT keep anything in a can. The acids can form a lot of bacteria.
Plastic baggies are perfect for leftover SPAM. They say you should never store leftovers in a metal container.
something posing as meat?
cook the rest and put it in fridge and microwave it when want eat
try wrapping it in tin foil that will hold the the flavor in
throw it out the window.

No comments:

Post a Comment