Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What is the best way to sign up for spam?

I need as much spam as possible delivered to:



smiot.hi5@gmail.com



I am doing a test, and I need as much spam as possible. I don't care how I get it, I just need lots and lots of spam. I get about 20 a day currently (I signed up for a few free xboxes and PS3s) but I need like 20 per minute. How do I maximize my spam intake?What is the best way to sign up for spam?
lol. you're probably getting revenge on someone aye?



sign up to some newsletters.

do a few google searches for signing up for free newsletters

stuff like that

What is the best way to sign up for spam?
search around a lot of sites that are a little dodgy, they will tag your browsing with bots and you will get more spam. make sure you have your spam fillter off on your email to.What is the best way to sign up for spam?
Take as many online polls as possible; they will grow exponentially !



Also disable spam-guard, all virus protection, and your fire-wall. Then plan to get a new computer and new accounts.

No comments:

Post a Comment