Sunday, March 4, 2012

What is the Maximum number of email addresses I can BCC on 1 email, without being picked up by spam filters?

Anyone tech savvy out there? I'm trying to figure out what the maximum number of email addresses I can BCC on 1 email, without getting picked up by spam filters. I've heard many different numbers. Anywhere from 20, to 1,000. I know it depends on the person's email client, but does anyone have more information for me?



Thanks!What is the Maximum number of email addresses I can BCC on 1 email, without being picked up by spam filters?
I can only about Yahoo mail: currently the limit is 100 addresses, but no more than 50 may be sent to the same domain.What is the Maximum number of email addresses I can BCC on 1 email, without being picked up by spam filters?
Using a Yahoo account, you can send 100 addresses on one mail item, with no more than 50 to the same domain, Jeff.

No comments:

Post a Comment