Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How can I stop receiving spam email that I didn't send using my personal email address?

I have received several spam emails where the sender is using my own personal email address. It disturbs me that someone is doing this. What can I do to put a stop to it?How can I stop receiving spam email that I didn't send using my personal email address?
If you are using excite you can "BLOCK IT" by hitting the block button on top of your INBOX. If you are using yahoo! then you can hit the "SPAM" button to report it as a spam letter so youi will not receive it again in your MAIL INBOX.How can I stop receiving spam email that I didn't send using my personal email address?
By reporting it as spam aren't you reporting your own email since what Jamie's asking is how to block spam that appears to be coming from her own email address not a different one. So blocking it or reporting it blocks any email you just might send to yourself (which I do to remind myself of things)

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment