Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What can I do if a specific web site is generating spam?

I have hard evidence that subscribing to a specific service and later cancelling causes the e-mail address used to be inundated with spam. I'm not sure if the site is complicit but they're not responding to my complaints. What can I do?What can I do if a specific web site is generating spam?
keep adding them to the block-spam list. they dont care about you or me when you delete your email address from there list. good luck.What can I do if a specific web site is generating spam?
First read this article I have attachedas a link. It will help you get the correct info and see if it is truly coming from just one source. If it is then report it to your ISP. They can either adjust their filters or show you how to adjust your system to block that specific IP address range.



http://www.stopspam.org/email/headers.ht鈥?/a>
  • d3100
  • gogos crazy bones
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment