Saturday, March 10, 2012

What is going on. Has anyone else had a problem dropping SPAM tonight?

I have been reporting what are very obvious spam posts and only one of them has been removed. Has Yahoo made any announcements about this tonight.What is going on. Has anyone else had a problem dropping SPAM tonight?
It does look like a local problem as I am having no trouble on the battle thread. Maybe a local server struggling.What is going on. Has anyone else had a problem dropping SPAM tonight?
Wow, Sicilian Godmother --- you received two rude answers to your question, which I had to remove :-)



Sometimes CM malfunctions due to glitches. I haven't had any problems removing abuse from the site as yet ( note I removed the two rude answers from your question). But maybe the glitch will roll over to where I am eventually :-(



If this continues to happen for you, I suggest that you file a report about it at the suggestion board.



All the best, Sicilian Godmother.

No comments:

Post a Comment